Bye Bye Birdie. . .Cloche Party

For a few months now most of my cloches have been added to my bird vignettes.

Before we know it, summer will be here.

This week I will be pulling out my poppy décor.   My poppies always bloom right around Memorial Day.  Things are a little later this year.  They are full of buds, but not sure they will make their debut in time.

I thought I would share with you my sweet tweets.  Sme of the cloches will remain the same while others will be filled with summer décor.

IMG_0806

Pretty pink depression glass teacups hold a tiny nest on a shelf in my living room.

IMG_0808

A pedestal nest with pretty pastel eggs hides under my large bell cloche.  Mama bird is wanting to get in.

IMG_0805

This little spoolie finds refuge under this mini cloche.

IMG_0804

The bird theme is carried on throughout my entry.

IMG_0809

In the kitchen this royal bird welcomes Spring.

IMG_0802

IMG_0800

While my bird measuring cups stay corralled for easy use on the island.

IMG_0799

IMG_0811

A couple weeks ago I created a new fern vignette on my hounds tooth table.

IMG_0803

IMG_0810

Although cloches are a little difficult to photograph, they are one of my favorite items to add to a vignette.  Everything looks pretty under glass, don’t you agree?

Today is Marty's Cloche Party.  It’s always so fun to see the creative way others use their cloches. 

hugs,

Jann

p.s.  Hope to see you at my link party, Share Your Cup today.

I will also be sharing with:

Rose Chintz Cottage for Home

17 comments

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh my goodness, so many fabulous cloches and your displays are all gorgeous. I love your shelf, it is beautiful and using the pink teacups to hold a nest is so clever. I love all your bird cloches too. Very pretty. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

Terriea Kwong said...

Beautiful, all are beautiful. Some vintages are lovely. Really love all.

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

My birdies are going bye bye soon too....Time for sea shells and patriotic....You did some great cloches. I am so behind...I might be ready by the next party!!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Jann, I love the way you decorated everything. It looks so pretty for spring and summer. Take care, Julie

Rose L said...

Love the birdies, but looking forward to seeing the next decor!

Winnie said...

You really do have a fantastic collection of cloches :)
Everything looks so beautiful and so unique

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Oh I love poppies but do not seem to get them to grow? :(
I love the white and green,everything looks so springy. Love the birdie cloche's!

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Hi Jann!
You do come up with the cutest things. Those bird measuring cups are too cute. You've convinced me I need more cloche's!! I have one shaped like yours with the birds nest and eggs. I love it's shape but it's always hard to fit things in it! The royal bird is coo cute!

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

All so pretty. I have never had a cloche...crazy, huh ? I feel deprived...

Cynthia said...

You are meking me jealous, all of my cloches are packed!! They wish they could come out and play but they will have to wait untilt the new house is done.

I love, all your displays especially the one with the pink depression glass and nest. I also love the one with the birdie measuring cups. I hope you enjoyed getting ready for Marty's party. Again jealous!!

P.S. your shelf with the shutters is darling!!

Judy Biggerstaff said...

So many cute display to share today. I used bird eggs since they will be gone soon too.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I really love all the birds and cloches! Very cute!! I also am really loving the fern vignette also.

Rachel Paxton said...

I see your old door turned shelf, Jann. It's gorgeous!!! I love those old corbels... very very beautiful. :)

Rachel

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Your cloches are lovely. I really like the bird-measuring cups.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Cute displays, Jann. I love cloches and birdies. Thanks for sharing at my HOME and enjoy your weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Oh my, you have some beautiful cloches! I especially like the very first one on your mantel.

Unknown said...

Lovely cloches Jann!!~~Angela

Instagram