Share Your cup #246

Hello, and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
 
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.
 
It's what I call, "filling your cup"
 
We have had rain for almost a week now, and I am happy that today we've gotten a little break and the sun is shining!
 
I will be heading out into the garden, my "happy" place!!
 
This week I shared a lot of my Pioneer Woman dishes and how I like to Mix the Old with the New.
 
 
Now for the features from SYC #245:
(I'm cutting the features back to 4 for a while)
 
Sandi from Rose Chintz Cottage shared the prettiest teacups in her teacup wreath!
 
 
Ann Marie from Musings of a Vintage Junkie shared her latest finds.  I'm drooling over this tool box!
 
 
 
Jolena from While I linger has waited a long time to redo her Farmhouse master bedroom.  Believe me, it was worth the wait!
 
 
The berry lover in me would love to sink her teeth into a piece of this Berried Treasure Pie!  Gina from Twigs and Branches shared her yummy recipe.
 

Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 

 
Now let's party!
 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 
 
 

30 comments

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Jann, thank you so much for featuring my teacup wreath. With all that is going on in my world at the moment, it's nice to receive some nice news for a change! I am honoured, dear friend! I love your Pioneer Woman dishes. The robin egg blue and red are so very attractive together. Thanks for hosting and enjoy the rest of your week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Rita C at Panoply said...

Oh what fun to see all the inspiration in spring, Jann! From your mix of dishware to AnnMarie's toolbox to the bedroom makeover.....spring at its best! THank you for hosting and sharing the inspiration.

Jeanie said...

So happy to join in today with the flowers of Paris! (That teacup wreath is remarkable!)

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Love this party and I am honored to be featured this week! Looks like I am in great company!

Sarah said...

That teacup wreath is so cute!
Thanks for hosting and have a great rest of the week.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!
HUgs,
Debbie

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Lovely features, thanks for the party!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

I'm loving that vintage salt shaker from your previous post, Jann, and of course, all the wonderful features from this week. Isn't that wreath of Sandi's so pretty? I made Gina's Berried Treasure Pie this past week and it is tasty! Thanks for hosting your party!

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Good afternoon! Thanks for hosting. We have had rain, rain, rain. I shouldn't complain because this is busting our drought, but jeeze louise, it just keeps raining! I can't wait to get out to my garden, so I might just have to plant seeds in the rain. Oh well. Happy gardening!

Antiques And Teacups said...

Hi Jann. Love your old and new! A Sandi's teacup wreath was my favorite too! Thanks so much for hosting and have a shining week!
Ruth

My thrift store addiction said...

Thank you for hosting, Jann!

Louca por porcelana said...

Thank you very much for hosting!Lovely Features!Hugs,Maristella.

Diana said...

Thanks for the party, Jann!

Marilyn Miller said...

I need to start playing with you. I love this concept.

Hill House Homestead said...

Thanks for the party!

Deanies Stash said...

Thanks Jann for the party. Hope the weather gets better there and here!

xo Dianne

Daniela said...

Good Morning dearest Jann
and thanks most sincerely for hosting this so inspiring party !

Wishing you a most wonderful remainder of your week
I'm sending blessings to you

XOXO Daniela at - My little old world - (Dany)

Cherie said...

Hi Jann. I do love that teacup wreath. The Royal Albert 'Old Country Roses' cup would be a lovely addition to my china. Thanks for stopping by my blog. It is lovely to think fellow crafters are enjoying my work.
A long while ago you featured one of my projects but at the time I didn't know how to grab the button.

While I Linger said...

Thank you for featuring my master bedroom this week, Jann and what lovely company to be amongst! I love Pioneer Woman dishes; they are happy and cheery. I purchased that same colander last year. I lined it with plastic and planted tulips in it. Boring-no more!

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party. I hope you stay dry for awhile and get to play in your garden!

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Oh my goodness, Jann that teacup wreath feature is adorable! Thanks for the party and have a great Thursday.

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Hi Jann, it's always so fun to come and see so many wonderful links to search through. Your party is the best!
xoxo Jo

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for your 246th Share Your Cup. Always appreciated.
Joy

Unknown said...

How adorable is that teacup wreath. I sure wish I still had my mom's collection of teacups. Thanks for the party dear friend.
Blessings,
Patti

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Love your Pioneer Woman dishes, Jann. They are such pretty coloras. The tecup wrath feature is amazing! Thanks for hosting--have a wonderful week!

Lulu said...

It's always fun to check in and see what is being shared.

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thanks for the party Jann!

handmade by amalia said...

A teacup wreath. Perfect.
Amalia
xo

Anonymous said...

Jann, thank you so much for hosting this lovely party. I really need to find me some Pioneer Women dishes! Love that teacup wreath. Thank you also for featuring my berried treasure pie this week. It is an honor. ♥

Yael from Home Garden Diggers said...

Hi Jann,
It has been a long time since I gave been blogging, but I decided to reactivate my blog and I started another one for my cats as well. Nice to see your meme is still here.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

Instagram