Share Your Cup Thursday #56

Oh my time certainly does fly!  Hard to believe that May has arrived.  Where oh where did April go?

Welcome to Share Your Cup.  I hope that the month of May is full of frolic and fun.  This time of year my mind wanders to thoughts of winding the Maypole and making May baskets.

This morning my friend since childhood sent me a text, “Happy May Day it’s snowing”  I responded with, “ Can you believe it?  Happy May Day to u!  Wish we had a Maypole to wind”

Yup, that’s right; it’s snowing.  Ever so lightly, but still snow.  If I didn’t know better I would think it was popcorn falling from the trees.

Let’s see what caught my eye from last week:

*Just a note:  I hope this doesn’t sound cruel, but some of my featured pics were eliminated simply because I could not find the link back.  The purpose of the back link to a party is to get more participants.  I have found many parties that way.  If I have a hard time finding it then I’m sorry, but it will not be featured.  I really appreciate those who put it at the end of their post so that it is easily found.

Nancy from Two Cottages and Tea shared her pink loveliness.  One of my favorites was her tea cup chandelier.

100_6978

Debra from Homespun shared her beautiful hand appliqued and quilted table runner.

Welcome-Spring-Dresden-Runner

Chel from Sweetbriar Dreams got a new camera and took some amazing pictures of Spring beauty.

daff2

Carol’s alphabet collection is awe inspiring.  I always love seeing them in her vignettes.  Bet ya can’t guess which letter I love the most. lol!  Visit her at Art and Sand.

IMG_0794

Tanya from 1208 shared this fun grain sack dresser.

chalk painted grain sack dresser main

Thanks so much for sharing the things that make you happy.

A few rules and then let the fun begin!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends.

After you link up please come back and leave a comment. They help to fill my cup

38 comments

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting each and every week!!

Hugs,
Deb

The Farmers Daughter said...

Well, Jann! I'm finally home for a while--and on a Wednesday! Couldn't miss the party. Thanks for hosting.
Blessings from the farmhouse,
Cru

Fluster Buster said...

Thank you so much for hosting - see you again next week!

Robin
Fluster Buster

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Thanks for hosting another great party! Have a great week....hugs, Penny

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Hi Jann- Wow- such wonderful features! There are certainly some extremely talented bloggers out there for sure!

Thank you for hosting! Hugs!

Susie said...

Jann, I am so untrained on computers that I can't party with you.LOL I am doing all I can do to have a blog spot. I did love the cup chandy. Hope you soon will have real spring weather. It got up to 82 degrees here. Too much too soon. I like 60's and 70's. xoxo,Susie

Julie Marie said...

Hi Jann... thanks so much for stopping by, I have missed you!... love all your features!... hope you are enjoying some Springtime... can you believe it snowed today?... xoxo Julie Marie

The French Hutch said...

Hi Jann, Lovely features as always! Thanks for hosting each week.

~Emily
The French Hutch

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

oh my, snow :( I just saw another blogger mention in her comments this morning that she was expecting snow as well.

Here it is warm now, but I know better...while I'll start seeds, and it is safe to have flowers in a hanging basket or in pots on the porch...no seeds in the ground until the end of May unless you are prepared to cover them with blankets as we often have cold weather periodically in May

Thank you so much for featuring my Dresden table runner! :) I am honored! :)

Artsy VaVa said...

I love your new blog look! Thanks for hosting the party.

Kassandra said...

Hi Jann! Thank you so much for hosting this lovely party (where one can find many creative ideas) and also for visiting my blog and leaving your sweet comments... You cannot imagine how heartwarming it was for me!!!
Hugs and blessings,
K.

Art and Sand said...

So much to say :
1. Thanks so much for featuring me - I too love the red O.
2. The table runner has been added to my project list for retirement - 5 more weeks. I have always wanted to do that quilt patter so what better than to make a table runner.
3. The teacup chandy is too cute!

Sarah said...

Great features. I'm in awe of Carol's alphabet collection. '-)

Sandy said...

I just love your new header
and thanks for hosting once
again..
Happy May Day
Sandy

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Jann, just have to say how much I love your new header...so cute!!! just linked up, thanks for hosting!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Very pretty features. Thank you lovely lady for the great party. Big hugs,
FABBY

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Happy May Day to you, Jann! Thank you so much for featuring my chandelier! I am so honored! You are such a sweetie! Snow is forecasted tomorrow for me! We did have a beautiful weekend and I got a lot of raking done. Thanks also for making time for your fun party each week!
Blessings to you,
Nancy

Kathe said...

We've gotten several inches of the white stuff today Jann. I am so over it lol! Hopefully my flower gardens reward me once it gets warm again. Thanks for hosting dear!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

I like your new header, Jann. Wonderful features and thank you for hosting.

Blessings,
Sandi

Unknown said...

Hi lovely Jann. Thank you for another beautiful party with great features. I appreciate all you do. Blessings, Patti

Barbara F. said...

Hi Jann, thanks for hosting each week, and I am so happy to be joining you this week. Lovely features. xo

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Jann, we woke up to a light dusting of snow on the surrounding mountains too. Not what we hope for in May, but never totally unexpected around here! It really was very beautiful. I love your new header! Thanks so much for hosting us each week!

Jeanette

Unknown said...

thanks for hosting! appreciate the opportunity to share! have a great night!

PJH Designs said...

Thanks so much for hosting. Have a great rest of the week.

Hugs,
Peggy~Peggy Hale

Jen said...

Thanks Jann, for the invitation to link up & for hosting...
Jen~
=)

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Hi Jann, thanks so much for being such a gracious hostess. I enjoy your features and the party. Have a wonderful week.

Cottage and Broome said...

Hey Jann, We had snow last Wed. and today it was 82 degrees! The weather is crazy this year. My daffodils are finally blooming so I guess it is spring! Thanks for hosting, Laura

Winnie said...

Thank you for the party Jann :)
I wish you a lovely and joyful day

Parola di Laura said...

Thanks for hosting :)

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Love your headers. Spring is here, sun has been shinning, rain is giving us a break for awhile and the the lawn is finally mowed. Thanks for hosting Jann.
Joy

Kathy said...

Terrific features Jann! I appreciate you hosting,
Kathy

Adorned From Above said...

Hi Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting.
Have a great weekend.
Debi and Charly

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Jann I've been having the best time visiting all the links tonight! Love this party!

hugs,
Linda

must love junk said...

Hopefully no more snow here, Jann! Thanks for hosting :)
Susan

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Thanks for the fun, Jann! So many neat links this week! I'm loving it!

Art and Sand said...

I just realized I had already joined the party. Hope you don't mind my joining up twice.

sweetbriardreams said...

Thanks Jann for hosting and also for featuring my ventures with my camera. I've been a bit poorly so now catching up and it was lovely to see your message. Take care. Chel x

Instagram